Account Manager ( Customer Success )
We are supporting an exceptional client that have recently won even more funding and is looking to expand their Account Manager/Customer Success team.
They have aggressive on-boarding goals, and are looking for top notch people who can maintain existing relationships and ensure their partners get the best experience available.
As Account Manager/Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the ongoing support and success of their Partner Network. This role will work closely with the Sales Team to provide exceptional service and support to our Partners. The pay rate for this position is $18/hr and offers growth opportunities in leadership as well as sales for the right candidates.
Why this role, the leadership have frankly done this before and are applying a tried and trusted formula that the know works! The industry scope and expansion possibilities are fantastic.
What will you be doing
- Manage the daily support for a group of accounts based upon an assigned territory
- Work with and support the Dealer Sales Team to successfully onboard new dealers to ensure all action items on accounts are completed and you have happy and engaged customers.
- Work with the Content Management Team to create campaigns and new content
- Monitor and maintain core metrics on the accounts to include pricing, profiles, usage of Management Console
- Follow up on any calls to action or alerts on account based on core account criteria
- Assist and train dealers on an ongoing basis on best practices
- Ongoing communication as needed with new products and services rolled out to our Dealer Network
- Focus on retaining Dealers and helping Dealers maximize results
- Provide ongoing feedback to the management team for continuous improvement of our product offering
- Account management, customer service, training or like experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer fixated with active listening skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM's would be a plus
- Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles
- Engages in problem solving activities regularly and autonomously
- Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
Great chance to get involved with a great company at an early stage and propel your career.