Escape Room Operator - $12-14/hr
We love games and hope you do too!
Please do not apply through the click-to-apply button and send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and include one reason why you think you'd be a great fit to join the team.
Game Operator (Escape Room)
A Game of Rooms - Rockville MD 20852
$12.00 - $14 an hour - Part-time
About the company:
Fast growing Escape Game company (www.agameofrooms.com) is looking for Rockville location Game Operators to join our team as we begin to expand our company.
Familiarity with games and game development is handy, but not required. What is required is a strong work ethic, punctuality, teamwork, a friendly and professional demeanor, and a driven attitude to improve not only oneself, but also all of our games so that our clients get the best escape room experience possible. We are off Randolph/Nebel and within a 10 minute walk of White Flint metro station. Our
employees all have many skills including, but not limited to, handyman/construction, game development, finance, graphic artists, and IT/networking!
- Communicating and interacting with guests
- Monitoring games
- Staging and resetting the escape room
- Answering phone calls, processing payments, and managing reservation system
- Running other job-related errands
- Cleaning the office space regularly
- Performing escape room maintenance
- Prior customer service/retail experience preferred
- Interest in logic-related puzzles/games
- Diligent and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Enjoys interacting with people with great communication skills
- Positive, energetic attitude and ability to think on your feet
- Organization and cleanliness a must
- High school diploma; college experience preferred
Schedule: Part-time position with evening and weekend availability required
Compensation: Wages start at $12.00 and can increase up to $14.00 depending on experience, progression, and involvement with other responsibilities.
We promote from within so if you feel that you have the good character and solid work ethic that would make you succeed, send us a resume and we'll set up an interview. We are a young and fun loving company that rewards those that 'get it'.