Associate Customer Success Manager - Fashion / Apparel Startup
We are partnered with a Female-Led, retail / apparel e-commerce startup to help them identify an Associate Customer Success Manager. You will be part of the founding team and will have the chance to grow with a company that is funded, and offering an exciting service to retail consumers. Though this role starts out in support, as the company grows, they will need help across every discipline - Marketing, Operations, Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Support Leadership so there is huge room to grow as their brand takes off.
The Associate Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the ongoing support and success of their services offering. The pay rate for this position is ~$18-$20/hr depending on experience and is located in downtown Austin, TX.
- Research Customer requests
- Send product research and invoices to customers and provide great ongoing service
- Jump in to help support company needs, processes, infrastructure as they grow. Marketing, Operations, Business Development.
- Support company growth and grassroots local events as needed
- Support the CEO on ad-hoc needs / requests
- Provide ongoing feedback to the management team for continuous improvement of our product offering
- Interested in a startup and the growth opportunities that come along with it based on performance.
- Customer service, training or like experience - Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles
- Engages in problem solving activities regularly and autonomously
- Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail