Lead DevOps Engineer
You will be interested in this job if:
- You are interested in leading a team. You know how to engage teammates, and facilitate progress.
- You are a hands on AWS DevOps engineer passionate about CI / CD and building a DevOps culture.
- You have a strong coding / development background (Java / NodeJS / Python) and have transitioned into an Operations focused career.
- You have a wide range of skills and experience in IT and are looking for a role that would capitalize on this breadth of knowledge.
- You are interested in joining an agile environment and supporting internal stakeholders and customers.
- You like the idea of joining a later stage startup (Series C funding) offering meaningful equity
- Enjoy working in smaller startup environments.
- Would like to work downtown Austin, TX
- Are interested in a role that would work closely with teams across the company to deploy environments spanning cloud, data center and on-prem equipment
Some technology challenges that you will get to work with:
- Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Amazon AWS, EC2, IAM, RDS, management.
- Virtualization and Container technologies; VMWare, OpenStack, Docker.
- Salt, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, CI & Build & Deploy technologies.
- Strong understanding of networking and infrastructure architecture.
- Experience with Java / NodeJS for CI/CD
- IT Applications like Nexpose Rapid7, LogRhythm SIEM
Location: Austin, TX