Pardot Marketing Specialist
You will be interested in this opportunity if:
- You want to join a rocket ship that currently has no one managing marketing automation.
- Love B2B marketing and lead generation and have some great examples of success in the space
- If you love talking about things like how to build a marketing automation strategy around whitepaper downloads.
- You have experience with Pardot or another similar marketing automation platform.
We are working with an established client that has a proven business model and just received a significant amount of funding to accelerate their growth. If you are looking for a company with huge growth potential but still want to work in an environment that's flexible and offers autonomy, look no further.
- Pardot: multi-touch trigger campaigns, creating and designing email templates, reporting and inbound/outbound notifications for sales and marketing
- Email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Create and run segmented lists based on client personas, digital behavior and demographic data. Utilize information to construct informed email marketing campaigns.
- Create lead scoring categories according to business goals and in alignment with distribution
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve Pardot performance
- Create standardized templates and other assets for ease of campaign management