We are working with a successful SAAS company based in Austin who is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their growing engineering team.
You will be interested in this job if:
- You would like to work with one of the fastest growing Salesforce ISV's
- Interested in developing an enterprise analytics platform built on Salesforce that is changing the world.
- You are a great communicator and would enjoy a role that interacts with clients
- You are interested in joining an agile environment and supporting internal stakeholders and customers.
- You like the idea of joining a later stage startup (Series C funding) offering meaningful equity
- Enjoy working in smaller startup environments (Austin's engineering office is currently 20 people)
- Would like to work downtown with a flexible work from home policy
- You are open to re-location to Austin, TX
Some technology challenges that you will get to work with:
- Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Salesforce SaaS / CRM platform and PaaS / Developer platform
- Custom development of Force.com pages
- Sandbox development / bug fixing with Visualforce, Apex
- Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Force.com, Workflows, Triggers, REST API
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration (Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, etc.)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud
This is a contract to hire position and is a good chance to work with an exciting company with great products. We are open on contracting rates dependent on experience.
This position will be based in Austin.
We can not sponsor visas for this role or engage C2C.