You will be interested in this role if:
- You are excited about joining an early stage, profitable, self funded company with significant momentum that is on the verge of raising funding.
- You would like to build software that touches billions of users
- Would like to work North of downtown and the typical rush hour commutes
- You would like to be the first knowledgable, experienced DevOps resource on our team. You will help us develop scalability and redundancy into our systems. Own our DevOps process and fulfill our server provisioning and management needs.
- Own Devops processes & help make developers lives easier when they need project resources.
- Participate in product meeting to help architect scalable systems that meet goals for cost and reliability
- Ensure reliability of the platform
- Help automate legacy deployment systems
- Help transition from traditional cloud to Kubernetes
Technologies you will get to work with:
- Linux based Operating Systems
- Infrastructure Automation tools such as Puppet & Terraform
- Openstack APIs & CLI
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI
- NodeJS Applications & Scripts
- Multiple database clusters including Apache Cassandra and Neo4j.
Location: Austin, TX