Senior React Engineer
You will be interested in this role if:
- You are excited about joining an early stage, profitable, self funded company with significant momentum that is on the verge of raising funding.
- You would like to build software that touches billions of users
- Would like to work North of downtown and avoid the typical rush hour commutes
- You would like to be the first senior level engineer on their team and will lead their front-end development as they modernize their platform and add new exciting features for our customers.
- Are passionate about React and Frontend Development
- Developing new features in React while working closely with API & Design teams.
- Ensuring high quality code is delivered on time and on spec
- Ownership of frontend code and standards
Technologies you will get to work with:
- React JS Experience
- HTML/Responsive CSS
- Promises and REST
- Code reviews and mentoring less senior developers
- Translating wireframes or designs into high quality user interfaces.
- React best practices and configuration
- Read and modify server side code when necessary
- Large and complex SPA
- Webpack and more advanced features such as code splitting and tree shaking.
- Charting libraries such as D3 or Highcharts.
- Flow or Typescript and appropriate build processes.
- Setting organization wide frontend standards for component and style reuse.
Location: Austin, TX