VP of Business Systems - ERP / CRM
Our client is a reputable global pre-IPO company in Austin with a Diverse / Female CIO that is always looking to add strong diverse leaders to her team.
We are looking for a VP of Business Systems to Lead the SaaS transformation across the company. This is a Business Transformation role and we are looking for someone that has a Data-Driven approach to ensure that IT investments are aligned to business outcomes. The focus of this position is to ensure IT enables the business. Technical Acumen and the ability to partner with the executive leadership team is important with this position. The role focuses on Business Systems, and SaaS transformation across the company. (SAP. Mulesoft, Salesforce, Workday, etc just to name a few)
What you will do
- Strategize and plan with the different departments to ensure there are clear goals and accountability in lines with the business objectives
- Collaborate and support the business leaders
- Champion process definition and continuous improvement
- Implement best practices in Project Management ( Agile ) and Architecture (TOGAF,BOST)
- Build a collaborative team and act as a trusted adviser to the business stakeholders
What we would like to see
- Must have deep experience leading teams and organizations in Cloud / SaaS transformation, specifically with ERP (e.g SAP / Oracle) / CRM (e.g. Salesforce) / BI / Analytics Solutions (e.g Tableau, Mulesoft).
- Experience working in an enterprise B2B Software / Technology company
- Experience leading large, globally distributed teams
- A proven track record of managing a variety of business and IT applications
- A background running an Enterprise Portfolio Practice
- Transformation and continuous improvement at the heart of your leadership style
- Experience with migration to a Cloud/SaaS based environment
- An Agile mindset
- The ability to plan, lead and understand operational support processes and the acumen to deliver.
- A history of thriving in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
This represents a great opportunity to join a company on an exciting journey who look after their people.