DevOps - Networking
We are working with an existing client looking for an extra member of the Engineering Team to support the DevOps/Networking and Infrastructure side of the business.
They have a Successful SaaS platform and this role will support the business to enhance, maintain and develop it.
You will be interested in this job if:
- You have some experience with AWS and are excited to join an environment that will foster rapid learning and meaningful experience to take you to the next level.
- You came from an IT Support / Network Engineering or similar IT role and switched over to working with AWS.
- You have a wide range of skills and experience in IT and are looking for a role that would capitalize on this breadth of knowledge.
- You are interested in joining an agile environment and supporting internal stakeholders and customers.
- You like the idea of joining a later stage startup (Series C funding) offering meaningful equity
- Enjoy working in smaller startup environments (Austin's engineering office is currently 20 people)
- Would like to work downtown with a flexible work from home policy
- Are interested in a role that would work closely with teams across the company to deploy environments spanning cloud, data center and on-prem equipment
Some technology challenges that you will get to work with:
- Network support / troubleshooting - Whitelisting FTP's for example
- Infrastructure support and architecture
- Legacy Infrastructure
- AWS Automation
- Capacity / Security modeling
- Linux / Windows Servers
- Amazon AWS, EC2, IAM, RDS, management.
- IT Applications like Nexpose Rapid7, LogRhythm SIEM
This is an initial contract position with the opportunity to go permanent. Great opportunity with a thriving company.
We can not sponsor for this role or engage C2C