Our client is looking for a smart and talented Marketing/visual designer to join a growing team.
As one of the visual designers, you’ll have the chance to refine and expand the brand identity, while tackling a variety of creative challenges.
We are looking for a designer with the creativity and raw talent to create marketing materials that speak to the ambitions of our customers. You’ll work closely with the marketing team to rapidly execute on campaigns, while championing a high degree of polish.
The work you do will have an impact across the overall visual identity and voice of the company. In addition to refined taste and the ability to produce great art, you’ll need to have a good instinct for content and copy coupled with the ambition and ability to grow with the company.
You will be interested in this role if:
- You are excited about joining an early stage, profitable, self funded company with significant momentum that is on the verge of raising funding.
- You would like to build software that touches billions of users
- Would like to work North of downtown and the typical rush hour commutes
What you need:
- Experience with online advertising and/or digital marketing
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects
- Video production, editing and motion graphics
- Able to manage multiple projects at once with minimal supervision
- Ability to create initial concept designs as well as pixel-perfect designs in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and can visually execute within established brand tone / style guidelines
- The ability to take constructive feedback and come back with something better
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with Wordpress
Nice to haves:
- – Experience with Sketch, Figma, Canva, Elementor
- – Experience using project management software (such as Airtable and Jira) are a
- – Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
This is a permanent role with benefits and its an exciting time to join this company.