Our client, based in Northwest Austin, near Lakeline Mall is an established, respected Software / Hardware Services company. They are looking for a full-time / permanent (Salary + Benefits) Administrative Assistant to help them with some key areas including Accounts Receivables and putting together quotes for customers. The goal is to unburden the CEO from these tasks so he can focus on growing the company. Though light accounting experience does not hurt, they already have a full-time bookkeeper and a part-time CPA so they are not looking for someone who wants to do accounting work full-time. This is more of a clerical / administrative support role.
- Generate and send out invoices
- Research billings discrepancies and communicate with customers
- Engage management over AR problems
- Communicate with customers on past-due accounts
- Clerical support with putting together basic sales / services quotes for customers.
- General Support to the CEO with travel, coordination and ad-hoc needs that may come up.
- Adaptable with a great attitude. Will consider a new / recent grad with the right attitude.
- Experience working with numbers. (Light AP / AR experience is great!)
- Adaptable and able to pivot based on changing priorities.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment.
- No accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word.
- Commutable to Northwest Austin
- Interest in working in a small team environment hand in hand with the CEO