Customer Service Associate
We are again supporting an exceptional client who are looking to expand their Customer Service/Customer Success team.
They have aggressive on-boarding goals for their clients, and are looking for top notch people who can maintain existing relationships and ensure their partners get the best experience available.
As a Customer Service / Success Associate you will be responsible for the ongoing support and success of their Partner Network. This role will work closely with the Sales Team to provide exceptional service and support to our Partners. The pay rate for this position is $18/hr and offers growth opportunities in leadership as well as sales for the right candidates. ( There are alos bonus opportunities too )
Why this role, the leadership have frankly done this before and are applying a tried and trusted formula that the know works! The industry scope and expansion possibilities are fantastic with this company and its steadily growing.
What will you be doing
- Manage the daily support for a group of accounts
- Work with and support the Dealer Sales Team to successfully onboard new clients successfully and you have happy and engaged customers.
- Work with the Content Management Team to create campaigns and new content
- Monitor and maintain core metrics on the accounts
- Follow up on any calls to action or alerts on account based on core account criteria
- Client outreach calls and proactive communication
- Assist and train dealers on an ongoing basis on best practices
- Ongoing communication as needed with new products and services rolled out to our Dealer Network
- Focus on retaining Dealers and helping Dealers maximize results
- Good old fashioned Customer Services and looking after customers.
- Account management, customer service, training or like experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A customer first attitude
- Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles
- Comfortable with inbound and outbound calling
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Can provide examples of great work done in the past.
- Experience in an e commerce environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM's would be a plus
- Automotive/Dealer Sales or customer care is well received
This is a permanent role with benefits, cool office and prospects and also an opportunity to progress within the company.
They are based in West Austin.