A successful international leader in engineering and industrial software based in Houston is looking for a Marketing Manager to join a growing and successful team
You will play a key role in developing, executing and managing programs to support go-to-market plans, ongoing demand generation and sales enablement activities through the direct sales force. Working closely with the Global Marketing team to define marketing initiatives in support of sales growth plans and spread in the US.
This position has arisen due to the successful growth of the company and the competitive edge it finds itself within the Industry. (All focused on creating engineering digital assets, and Software solutions to enable engineering projects).
The company has a great reputation in the Industry enjoying a larger market share and products that are instantly recognized and respected.
What you will be doing
- Develop and deploy regional marketing plans in North America for focused verticals (Oil and gas/Mining, Industrial)
- Cultivate and grow marketing database of key personas within focus vertical segments
- Work across Marketing in Automation, Demand Generation, Social Media, Events....
- Effectively manage lead capture, assignment, tracking and reporting ( A data driven approach )
- Manage regional marketing budget for focused verticals
- Manage campaigns utilizing marketing automation systems
- Deploy sales training programs and sales enablement tools
- A strong Marketing background
- 2-4 years experience in a Marketing role
- Experience in, or an understanding of the Oil and Gas industry
- Background in B2B marketing
- High degree of creativity, and domain knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Collaboration mindset and ability to understand regional structures required in a Global Team
- Management maturity and problem-solving ability
- Demand generation experience would be awesome!
- Open to innovation and the latest Marketing tactics
- Marketing Automation ( HubSpot )
- Demand Generation experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that not only looks after their people (Great benefits)but have a great opportunity to grow in the team . All this with the backing of a respected and well-known company.
Flexible hours and the ability to work from home will be possibilities with this position too.
If this interests you please forward your update and most relevant resume with a brief covering statement on why you feel your skills and experience are a match?