Sr. Graphics Engineer - C++ / Gaming
We have an exciting opportunity to join a game development team in Austin, TX. We seek a Sr. Graphics Software Engineer to work on high visibility projects across multiple platforms and engines The ability to solve complex problems, research and develop innovative graphics techniques, algorithms, and tools is important. If this is you, please apply!
A passion for technology is a must. A passion for gaming is a plus!
Relocation assistance within the US is available for this position.
- Designing and implementing systems and tools to support engine, rendering, and technology needs
- Help support and maintain existing systems.
- Provide support and assistance to team end users.
- Writing clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code.
- Profiling and performance tuning of code and systems to remove bottlenecks and improve the art pipeline.
- As needed work on runtime engine tasks to support specific project requirements.
- Anticipates, identifies and articulates problem areas and finds preventative solutions.
- Testing and documenting of the code you write.
- Minimum five years game programming experience.
- Expertise in C and C++.
- Strong generalist skills and solid code architectural skills.
- Solid understanding of graphics-related math.
- Expert in modern rendering techniques for lighting and visual effects
- Works well in an energetic, collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Commitment to code quality, documentation and sound testing procedures.
- Development experience in Unity and Unreal4 a plus