We are currently supporting a successful company in the Fin Tech industry who are looking to grow their technical teams.
Our client is looking to hire a Developer / Architect that will focus on ServiceNow development. The ideal candidate has experience in the SDLC methodology, Agile SCRUM, development methodologies, test cases, test execution and reporting.
This role has materialized due to changes in the business and their commitment to growing and attracting the best people to the company to share in their success.
- Maintain consistent delivery of application solutions throughout the product suite by following development standards and the architecture framework
- Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components
- Recognize and report issues before they adversely impact the testing schedule and projectsCoordinate/facilitate load testing and performance testing activities for our software platform.
- Develop necessary development documentation as needed (e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.)
- Participate in daily operations of ITSM ServiceNow team
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1 year of ServiceNow development experience (Angular Preferred but not required)
- Expertize in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, Perl, Python)
- Experience with the SDLC including Requirements Analysis, Design, Installation, Development, Testing (application code and user acceptance), and Deployment
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong communication skills with a collaborative approach
- Attention to details and strong ownership of work
- ITIL v3 Certification is a plus
This is a great opportunity to work with a business that puts technology first and offers a fast pace and exciting environment. Please can you forward your most updated resume?
We cannot consider C2C.