Full Stack Engineer - Blockchain Startup
We are working with a very exciting early stage company that is building and patenting a cutting edge platform on the Ethereum blockchain. This is not a Blockchain Developer role however if you are interested in learning and delving deeper into Blockchain Technologies, this could be a great opportunity to gain that exposure.
The founders of the company are very experienced leaders with startup and large company experience. The team is top class,they have an amazing advisory team, and have also recently raised seed venture funding from a top-tier Silicon Valley VC.
- Contribute to systems architecture and technical design
- Developing new functionality and maintaining existing components
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure platforms
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software across the stack
- Develop automated tests and deliver high-quality code to production within a short development cycle
- Assist with front-end development, delivery, infrastructure
- Know how to create scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant distributed services
- Solid experience with SQL, ideally PostgreSQL
- Experience with automated testing at different levels. TDD not required, but is nice to have.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is strongly desired
- Solid experience designing and using RESTful services, applying best practices
- Experience or interest in blockchain, especially Ethereum, is a plus
- A strong foundation in computer science, with deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Must be comfortable collaborating and discussing ideas around the code – will be working with different developers to deliver stories
- Must have experience in an Agile/Kanban/Scrum Environment