E-Mail Marketing Manager
We are partnered with a fast growth, well-funded consumer e-commerce focused (B2C) startup to help them identify an Email Marketing Manager to own it’s email strategy. In this dynamic role, you will manage our email marketing programs for customer conversion and re-engagement. You will contribute to email campaigns and strategy, build email templates, write copy, analyze the results, and perform A/B testing to iterate and improve upon results.
Daily Duties Include:
- Design email campaigns in collaboration with acquisition + overall marketing team.
- Manage and support all aspects of campaign execution including customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Build trigger based workflows to drive up customer reengagement + retention.
- Build audiences, refine HTML to launch email campaigns.
- Maintain and drive timely execution of the email calendar
- Develop high-performing creative assets
- Maintain brand voice through direct communication to consumers.
- Create clear customer segments and manage lists, deliver ability in accordance to CANSPAM law
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click and conversion rates and be able topresent them
- Contribute to building our email strategy and email asset design for large marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of creating and executing email marketing campaigns required.
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms is a must for this role. We are using Iterable for growth / e-mail marketing and user engagement
- Solid ability to use HTML and CSS to build emails
- Experience managing and growing list size of 100K+ emails Experience creating email templates quickly and efficiently Demonstrable experience analyzing campaigns, and demonstrable knowledge of setting up A/B testing as it pertains to email marketing.
- Some experience with Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must have proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred