iManage implementation Consultant
The role of the Consultant is to take ownership of the technical solution for the implementation, upgrades, migrations and mergers of iManage’s Document Management System.
The Consultant will work closely with clients and internal staff to gather requirements, design solutions, through to deployment and handover to support, providing direction and support to team members throughout the process of
The role is multi-faceted, and will include installation and configuration of software, SQL scripting and integration with firms existing systems. The Consultant will provide on-site and remote assistance to clients with delivery of projects installing, testing and deploying the chosen solution and design.
Direct experience with iManage is desired but not required. Qualified consultants will have experience multiple iterations of implementation or upgrades with similar DMSs such as Autonomy Records Management (ARM), Flexserve, etc.
- Translate client requirements into a working solution in the form of Statements of Work (SoW), project proposals and technical documentation.
- Contribute to internal knowhow and technical content.
- Conduct independent technical research in order to find solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure successful implementation of the chosen technology, and smooth delivery of related consultancy services to clients.
- Assist clients or partners in implementing multiple technical solutions
- Installation and configuration of software, SQL scripting and integration with firms existing systems.
- Train clients in the use of products pre or post-installation
- Provide guidance and expertise to clients on their chosen solution.
- Work closely with the Client and internal Support team to ensure the seamless handover of applications and services into the production environment
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success
Duties & Accountabilities
- Develop, evaluate, coordinate and execute strategic technical plans to support business and technical objectives
- Interfacing with clients and internal staff on general and specific issues and involving other experts and/or management as necessary.
- Regularly report on the progress of all technical and project related tasks. This includes the monitoring and delegation of all tasks assigned to others.
- Report and take direction from the Team lead.
- Ensure each implementation and all documentation is delivered to the highest quality.
- Produce Technical Documentation to the required standard
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and in a timely fashion
- Daily reporting on the progress of all technical and project related tasks.
- Work closely with the rest of the consulting team in developing Best Practice Guidelines
- Ensure accumulated technical knowledge is effectively shared with other members of the Consultancy and Support departments.
- Travel to service clients in the US and internationally.
- Be prepared to provide assistance through agreed escalation procedures.
- Assist with Helpdesk when necessary
- Be able to travel occasionally (every other month or so). Including international.
- Successful track record of technical project delivery within a client facing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write concise, accurate and readable technical documentation and reports.
- Proficient in SQL, Microsoft Windows & and Exchange.
- You will have demonstrable implementation experience in a client facing environment.
- Sound knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Demonstrates the highest level of technical expertise and ability.
- A professional service background would be preferred and ideally some experience of working in an IT consultancy.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without constant supervision.
- A flexible and adaptable team player
- Good problem solving skills – able to see a problem through to a solution.
- Capacity to learn, to assimilate information quickly and to acquire new skills.
- Ability to analyze technical challenges and approaches solutions in a systematic fashion.
- Dynamic an analytical approach to their work, the ability to manage and prioritize tasks, with a meticulous attention to detail.