Jr. Software Integration Consultant
So you're a recent grad with some solid internship experience or have spent a couple years in IT only to realize that you really enjoy working with people AND technology then this consulting role may be for you. This isn't the travel-non-stop type of consulting, but you still get all the benefits of working with the team and directly with clients.
Solid understanding of SQL is absolutely mandatory along with general software application design principals.
Global Document Management company is looking to add a Jr. Software Consultant for the America's division. The role of the Consultant is to take ownership of the technical solution from initial requirements gathering and design, through to deployment and handover to support, providing direction and support to team members throughout the process.
The Consultant will work closely with clients and internal staff where necessary to ensure the scoping, design and implementation of the chosen solution is of the highest quality, and is delivered on time, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
The role is multi-faceted, and will include installation and configuration of software, SQL scripting and integration with firms existing systems. The Consultant will provide on-site and remote assistance to clients with delivery of projects installing, testing and deploying the chosen solution and design.
- Translate client requirements into a working solution in the form of Statements of Work (SoW), project proposals and technical documentation.
- Contribute to internal knowhow and technical content.
- Conduct independent technical research in order to find solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure successful implementation of the chosen technology, and smooth delivery of related consultancy services to clients.
- Assist clients or partners in implementing multiple technical solutions
- Installation and configuration of software, SQL scripting and integration with firms existing systems.
- Train clients in the use of products pre or post-installation
- Provide guidance and expertise to clients on their chosen solution.
- Work closely with the Client and internal Support team to ensure the seamless handover of applications and services into the production environment
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success
- Experience working with customers and a great personality
- Some technical internship experience is ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write concise, accurate and readable technical documentation and reports.
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Windows & and Exchange.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without constant supervision.
- A flexible and adaptable team player
- Good problem solving skills – able to see a problem through to a solution.
- Capacity to learn, to assimilate information quickly and to acquire new skills.
- Ability to analyze technical challenges and approaches solutions in a systematic fashion.