Senior Director of Product Marketing
Our client based in Austin, TX is looking for a talented Senior Director / VP of Product Marketing. This role will lead teams driving the launch and marketing of both Consumer (B2C) oriented (web/mobile) products (core business) as well as Enterprise (B2B) oriented software products (growth business) targeting the retail industry.
- Lead product marketing teams responsible for user/audience research, segmentation, needs identification, key benefits articulation, overall product value proposition and sales enablement
- Own the development of integrated marketing plans to support new product launches or feature improvements, across all channels - paid, owned, and earned.
- Team with the research and analytics team to monitor consumer trends, needs, attitudes and behaviors. Develop a deep understanding of the retail space and industry trends.
- Partner with client facing business development teams to ensure the voice of the retailer is reflected in product and design decisions
- Competitive analysis and feature recommendations
- 10+ years overall marketing experience with 5+ years of experience leading marketing and/or product marketing teams.
- Experience with sales enablement, B2B and B2C marketing. Knowledge of the retail industry preferred.
- Experience launching and driving strong adoption and strong user engagement with new consumer-facing web and mobile products.
- Experience with research and user testing to develop differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Extraordinary analytical skills and ability to build and measure the success of a data driven marketing strategy