Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
What you’re looking for:
- The chance to work with a well-funded early stage company that already has hundreds of customers and has recently gained significant momentum closing larger enterprise deals.
- A company that makes tools and products used by developers/technical teams
- A dynamic role that interacts with customers.
- The autonomy to define a role as the first SDET and the opportunity to grow into a Quality/Testing Leader
- Ownership of testing, validation, tech support and automation.
- Equity and the chance to play a defining role in the future success of a company.
Our client that is creating development tools for some of the most recognized companies around and as their Software Development Engineer in Test you will be ensuring that the quality of the products being delivered to customers remains exceptional. Working with scrum teams, you will be involved in inter-sprint testing and release validation. You will report to the Head of Engineering who has a testing background and there will be ample opportunities for learning, mentorship and career growth.
You are an engineer at heart excited to work with technologies like:
- Traditional QA (Test plan/strategies, repository, validating requirements/implementations, determining release readiness)
- Test Automation (Selenium WebDriver, TypeScript, Jest)
- Java, TypeScript/Node, Python, C#, Ruby
- Test Automation / Selenium WebDriver