Director of Digital Marketing
You will be interested in this opportunity if you:
- Truly enjoy the fast moving Consumer E-Commerce / Direct Response marketing space. Your efforts will directly translate to sales in real time.
- Have enjoyed a successful paid search marketing career and are looking for a marquee brand / company to lead to an acquisition / IPO.
- Want to market a product that transforms lives.
- Would feel empowered, and invigorated to manage a 1MM+ (and growing) online paid marketing budget across Social Marketing and SEM with limitless opportunity to make an impact.
- Are passionate about leadership and love leading people and building teams.
- Are extremely data driven (Google Analytics, Excel, A/B Testing, etc) and can roll up your sleeves to jump into the weeds when needed.
- Have been through (and can appreciate) the journey and challenge of scaling a company to 10's of millions in sales.
- Appreciate diversity and want to work within a highly diverse team.
- Love the idea of working in a modern workspace in downtown Austin, TX
- Are interested in working in a well funded and rapidly growing startup that has great benefits (401K, 100% paid health insurance premiums) along with equity / stock options.
What You’ll Do:
- Track the core business KPI’s on a day to day basis, making sure that team is executing and optimizing in real time to hit goals
- Manage the performance marketing team (Paid Social / Search) through leadership and mentorship.
- Manage digital and offline channels to grow sales: Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Direct Mail, Email, Affiliates, Referral and others
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition through emerging platforms, partners, strategies and channels
- Develop a roadmap for diversification and testing through marketing channels, promotional offers and messaging, using A/B tests to test hypotheses
- Clearly communicate business needs; work with technology teams and vendors to build processes to enable customer targeting/segmentation, campaign execution and measurement at scale
- Communicate results, pain points, and opportunities articulately with senior management.
Location: Austin, TX