A successful international leader in engineering and industrial software based in Houston is looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will be required to assist with the coordination of all aspects of marketing activities, predominantly to execute email and webinar campaigns that drive quality leads to the sales team. You will also get the chance to assist the North American Marketing Managers and the event coordinators to prepare for events and conferences, meet current customers, and drive quality leads.
This position has arisen due to the successful growth of the company and the competitive edge it finds itself within the Industry. (All focused on creating engineering digital assets, and Software solutions to enable engineering projects).
The company has a great reputation in the Industry enjoying a larger market share and products that are instantly recognized and respected.
What you will be doing
- Execute marketing email and webinar campaigns
- Plan and coordinate events (internal and external)
- Coordinate social media
- Monitor and report results on email campaigns
- Coordinate with Global Marketing to developing and release regional demand generation campaigns.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to events across the United States
- Assist the North American Marketing Managers to report on all marketing activity leads
- Execute successful North American demand generation activity
- Management of customer data, marketing intelligence and metrics.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience in a Marketing role
- Any experience in event planning and coordination preferred
- BA/BS degree in Communications or Marketing preferred
- A passion for Marketing and your career
- Multi-task and work well under multiple deadlines.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn different roles in a Global Marketing Team
- Demand generation or marketing automation systems experience would be great
- An interest in industrial and software industries would be great
- Industrial or Oil and Gas experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that not only looks after their people (Great benefits)but have a great opportunity to grow in the team . All this with the backing of a respected and well-known company.
If this interests you please forward your update and most relevant resume with a brief covering statement on why you feel your skills and experience are a match?