Ethereum Smart Contract Developer - Solidity
We are working with a very exciting early stage company that is building and patenting a cutting edge platform on the Ethereum blockchain.
The founders of the company are very experienced leaders with startup and large company experience. The team is top class,they have an amazing advisory team, and have also recently raised seed venture funding from a top-tier Silicon Valley VC.
We are looking for an Ethereum Smart Contract Developer with hands-on experience with Solidity and is excited about helping bring blockchain technology to widespread usage. We want your help bringing Ethereum and decentralized architecture to “normal people” through our platform. They are a small team of 3 engineers (including the CTO) and are looking for someone who is driven and passionate about working at an early stage startup and recognizes both the upside, growth and impact you can have as well as the hard work and attitude required to be successful.
- Help implement and maintain our blockchain infrastructure
- Educate technical staff in blockchain development
- Rapid experimental development of Ethereum smart contracts and oracles
- Writing, testing, and deploying Ethereum smart contracts and building the System design (oracles, services, etc) around them
- Supporting the development of DApps as part of our platform
- Work with partners and vendors in support of ICO rollout
- Solid programming skills, with strong experience in Solidity and decentralized architectures through Oracles and other supporting infrastructure.
- Strong software engineering background including strong skills in testing, source control, documentation, refactoring, and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge and experience with at least one other programming language
- Familiarity with the ERC-20 (and ideally ERC-721) spec
- Must be comfortable collaborating and discussing ideas around the code – will be working with different developers to deliver features
- Must have experience in an Agile/Kanban/Scrum Environment
- Prior contributions to Ethereum or other blockchain solutions is a strong plus
- Experience in Bitcoin, cryptography, or financial software a major plus but not necessary
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency