Market Development Representative
Our client is a software / technology company that was built by industry veterans, was recently funded and is looking to expand their Sales Team. They have aggressive on-boarding goals, and are looking for ambitious salespeople to demonstrate and sell our program to new partners, maintain existing relationships and ensure our customers get the best experience available.
The Market Development Representative will be responsible for the success of building out our Partner Network. This role will work closely with the Partner Support Team to provide exceptional service and support to our Partners. This unique opportunity offers growth opportunities into leadership for the right candidates as the company grows and hits their goals. The compensation plan for this role will be a 36K Base with first year expected earnings of 57.6K.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Demonstrate and sell the our Program to Partners.
- Consistently exceed all assigned goals, including partner acquisition, product adoption, dealer satisfaction and other metrics
- Work collaboratively with Sales Management and Partner support personnel to provide an outstanding experience to participating dealers
- Work with and support the Dealer Support Team to successfully onboard new dealers to ensure all action items on accounts are completed
- Work with Content Management Team to create campaigns and new content
- Monitor and maintain core metrics on the accounts to include pricing, profiles, usage of Management Console
- Ensure that integration and the core data flow is working and effective
- Follow up on any calls to action or alerts on account based on core account criteria
- Focus on retaining Dealers and helping Dealers maximize results
- Provide ongoing feedback to the management team for continuous improvement of our product offering
- 1+ years of sales experience. Experience closing deals is preferred.
- Ability to make 50 outbound phone calls a day, and 25 emails a day
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and/or other quantitative goals, as well as qualitative goals
- Excellent communication skills. Friendly and Engaging
- Customer fixated with active listening skills
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce is preferred
- Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles
- Engages in problem solving activities
- Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail