Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Fulfill the role of IT resident application and business process expert, while maintaining in depth knowledge of the application systems, data and databases and functional specifications. Act as an IT liaison between the business and technical teams, providing Subject Matter Expert support to applications deployed currently, or undergoing development. Design, develop and maintain application functional and systems documentation.
- Own complex SQL data extract initiatives, data integrity investigations, and data interfaces between multiple systems.
- Eexpert user of relevant IT applications, and command in depth knowledge of the application functionality, business rules, application data, and relevant back end databases.
- To communicate/meet with Subject Matter Experts, Business Users and Unit Managers to identify and document business use cases, business and system requirements, and relevant business rules, business pain points, enhancement requests, business adoption KPIs and user training needs.
- Design, develop and maintain relevant Business Process Diagrams, System and interface Diagrams, Product Requirement Documents, Business Requirement Documents.
- Plan, facilitate and document User Acceptance Tests, user training and application deployment.
- Assist the Quality Control team in planning, developing and documenting functional and performance test plans, regression testing, and defect verification.
- Assist IT team with defining, developing and obtaining sign off on project deliverables.
- Assist IT team in tracking user feedback, functional and performance related issues, and application adoption
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and strong Database skills
- Reservation systems experience a big plus
- Experience in a transactional application environment
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall dev methodologies, systems and data architecture, and data reporting techniques
- Strong analytical skills, including strategic thinking skills
- Strong skills in business process design. Use Case analysis, design and development
- Proven ability to manage time effectively and handle multiple projects
- Proven ability of working independently to gather, analyze, organize, design & present business solutions
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!