Social Media and Community Manager
We are partnered with a fast growth, well-funded e-commerce startup to help them identify a Social Media Manager to own the customer and audience conversations across all of their organic social media platforms (I.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook).
You will proactively monitor and engage with customer comments and conversations while also managing and mitigating negative conversations. You will own the brand, look and feel of our organic social media platforms and develop engaging branded content which will require an eye for aesthetics, a modern design style and basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
We’re looking for someone who is extremely efficient, driven, and interested in taking ownership of our organic social media initiatives. With input from the team, we will look to you to run with it from there, drive the strategy and represent our brand appropriately. You will own the brand voice across all of our organic social media channels so this requires someone with a high level of maturity and the ability to execute on many tasks simultaneously.
We’re looking for someone with great drive/motivation and who truly will understand what a huge growth opportunity this represents. If you are interested, we are happy to tell you more about this company and opportunity directly.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing organic social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for a mid-size, growing brand.
- Self driven, efficient, motivated. Can take high level direction and run with it
- Has aptitude for Video editing and Photography and using Adobe Creative Suite
- Displays modern design aesthetic and can communicate with mature yet relatable language choices
- Customer Service / Customer Support background would be helpful.
- Interested in working at a startup
- Experience with Social Media Management tools like Spredfast, or Clarabridge would be a plus but not required.