Director of Project Management - Business Systems
You will be interested in this role if you:
- Are interested in working for a new, growing Business Systems / Business Applications team that is being built from the ground up and will be doing a significant amount of hiring over the next year.
- Interested in Agile IT Project and Portfolio Management, ITIL frameworks and interested in helping build structure around that at a medium sized business.
- Are passionate about best practices for the implementation of business systems from business case and assessment to RFP, rollout, and support.
- Have people leadership experience and are interested in leading a team made up of managers and administrators across multiple office locations in the US (and expanding globally)
- Are passionate about Project Management and process but can also demonstrate a business level understanding of business systems and how they are used.
- Want to work for a company that is excited to invest in exciting new business cases and technologies and is constantly thinking of ways they they can do things better, faster, and safer.
- Enjoy and understand the nuances of working in more formal finance / consulting environments.
- Live in Austin, TX or are open to re-locating here with assistance.
Our client, a mid-size, well respected finance company based in Austin, TX currently has over a dozen Business Systems / Business Applications projects going on right now and their ultimate goal is to develop a consolidated Project Management process where they can roll projects into a portfolio with the ability to track analytics and CapEx. Today, that process of tracking and managing projects is bootstrapped, loosely managed and unstructured. Though a background from the financial / finance industry or consulting space would be preferable it is not required. What is required is someone who gets the “white glove” services approach to working with stakeholders in a more formal environment. You will come in and provide leadership to a team of Business Systems Managers and Administrators spread across multiple domestic offices while providing project management and change management leadership to the organization to help them scale with the growing pipeline of Business Systems and Software projects they have.